Looking through the interweb this week, this video by Millie Jackson caught our eye. Nice work Milly. Check it out. What supercar do you like the most?
Car featured include:
- Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign (Whether you are a fan of the GT-R or not, you have to admit this Italdeign version looks the business.)
- Ferrari 488 Pista (An extreme 488, what’s not to love. The Pista is said to be two seconds faster than the 458 Speciale around Ferrari’s Fiorano test track, which, given that the Speciale’s lap time is only 83.5sec, is a mental amount. The Pista in a different performance stratosphere from the Speciale: 0-62mph takes 2.85sec and 7.6sec to 124mph, compared with 3.0sec and 9.1sec for the Speciale.)
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (The SVJ is limited to 900 units, and costs £360,000.)
- Tesla Roadster (Tesla has said it will be capable of 0 to 60 mph (0 to 97 km/h) in 1.9 seconds, quicker than any street legal production car to date at its announcement in November 2017. The base model was expected to sell for US $200,000 but the first 1,000 to be produced, the so-called Founder’s Series, will be priced at $250,000.)
- Toyota Supra (not sure why this car is here)
- Bugatti Divo (production of the Divo is limited to 40 units and the car will be built alongside the Chiron at the Bugatti factory. All of the 40 cars were pre-sold before the public debut to Chiron owners through special invitation by the dealers. The Bugatti Divo sold out in its first day of availability. The base price for the Divo was €5 million ($5.8 million USD), around twice the price of what the standard Chiron cost.)
- Rimac C_Two (Rimac plans to produce 150 vehicles and is currently in the process of homologization for the global market. The first deliveries are expected to take place in 2020. The C_Two was priced at €1,795,532. The car was sold out almost three weeks after its launch.)
- Audi PB18 e-tron Concept (no plans as yet to put into production, but we can can hope.) Love the look of this, but I feel the back could do with some more styling to make it more beautiful.
- Mercedes-AMG Vision EQ Silver Arrow (will this ever get made, doubt it.)
- Fiat 124 Spider (not sure why this car is here.)
Read more on
Do you have a passion for cars? Would you like to join the My Car Heaven team?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.Find out more