We exist to showcase and educate our car loving audience in everything to do with the cars, car shows and car related stuff that we and they love. From sharing car and maintenance tips, how and where to buy, car advice, as well as awesome car reviews, videos and photos galore, we aim to bring you closer to the almost unobtainable.
We’re here for those that dream of owning an exclusive car. My Car Heaven is where you can find the latest information regarding the automotive industry and cool car stuff that really matters.
We regularly attend the biggest, best and most exclusive car shows in the UK and around the world. From there we share videos and photos on our blog for your viewing pleasure. Check them out. We think they’re cool, we hope you do.
You can follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, plus subscribe to our newsletter, ensuring you never miss out on the latest car news, cool articles, videos and our regular competitions.
Meet the team
Name: Will Wynn
Position: Founder and Owner
About me: I’ve loved cars from a young age, and had the supercar posters on my wall as a teenager and loved placing supercar top trumps. I love cars from the perspective of the freedom they give you, the way they make you feel, and the technology/ engineering and aesthetics.
I’m a “can do” type of person. My mantra is “think positive and positive things happen”. I do not like people who are negative. I strive to be the very best I can be and I enjoy working with people with a similar attitude. I’ve been a salesman all my life. I love helping people; I love the challenge of chasing the sale and the positive feeling of making the sale.
When I’m not working or doing car stuff, I enjoy spending time with my family, socialising, watching sport and movies. I actively keep fit, and am very proud to have represented England and Great Britain in athletics in my younger years. I still run and keep fit.
Favourite car ever driven: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Favourite car movie: Rush
Top 3 cars:
- Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta (it has to be up there as one of the most beautiful cars ever)
- Aston Martin DB4 Zagato (a stunning car, beautiful)
- McLaren F1 (I’d be certified mad if I did not include this. I think it is one of, if not the best car ever made)
Name: Simon Hastelow
Position: Marketing Manager
About Me: I have worked in and around the automotive industry for more than 30 years. I have been editor on several motoring magazines and had my work and photography published in numerous others over the years.
Favourite car ever driven: Range Rover Sport Supercharged V8
Favourite car movie: The Fast & Furious Franchise (ridiculous but awesomely entertaining)
Top 3 cars:
- Audi SQ8. I know this is a huge SUV and can feel like piloting a barge, but it will certainly shift if you give it the beans.
- Original Mini Cooper. Even though I’m 6’4″ I’ve owned more Minis than any other car (the original Mini, not the BMW version). They are the most fun you can have in a road legal car.
- Land Rover Discovery II. Many people would choose the Land Rover Defender but the Discovery II is the best all-round off-road and 4×4 vehicle ever built. It will go absolutely anywhere you point it but still adequately keep up with traffic in total comfort.