Our Top 10 cars from the 2016 Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance
What a glorious day, event and people and a big favourite of ours. Here are our top 10 cars from the 2016 Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance, that was held Windsor Castle between 2nd and 4th September 2016. Our postcard from this great day out will follow in the coming days…
1. 1937 Hispano-Suiza H6C Dubonnet Xenia
2. 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Viotti Coupe
Beautiful in every way.
3. 1948 Talbot-Lago T26 Saoutchik Grand Sport Cabriolet
Beautiful lines and colours.
4. 1935 Hispano-Suiza K6 Brandone Cabriolet
5. 1952 Jaguar XK120 Ghia Supersonic
6. 1988 Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione
7. 1908 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost Barker Roi des Belges Tourer
What a wonderful looking can and unique piece of history.
8. 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder RHD
What’s not to love. Stunning. It’s a Ferrari. It’s super cool, with a beautiful interior.
9. 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘Periscopica’
What’s not to love? It’s a Lamborghini, it’s mental, it’s green.
10. 1988 Peugeot Oxia Prototype
Almost 30 years old and still the design looks relatively new. Very very cool.
And 1 for luck
11. 1928 Mercedes-Benz 630 Saoutchik Stadt Coupe
It’s not everyday that you see a car this big and this purple. Stunning.
One thought on "Our Top 10 cars from the 2016 Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance"
Good selection. I find each of them stunningly beautiful and classy. The only other vehicles I can think of that come remotely close to such elegance are limousines.