What a glorious day, event and people and a big favourite of ours. Here are our top 10 cars from the 2016 Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance, that was held Windsor Castle between 2nd and 4th September 2016. Our postcard from this great day out will follow in the coming days…
1. 1937 Hispano-Suiza H6C Dubonnet Xenia
2. 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Viotti Coupe
Beautiful in every way.
Beautiful lines and colours.
5. 1952 Jaguar XK120 Ghia Supersonic
6. 1988 Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione
What a wonderful looking can and unique piece of history.
8. 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder RHD
What’s not to love. Stunning. It’s a Ferrari. It’s super cool, with a beautiful interior.
9. 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘Periscopica’
What’s not to love? It’s a Lamborghini, it’s mental, it’s green.
10. 1988 Peugeot Oxia Prototype
Almost 30 years old and still the design looks relatively new. Very very cool.
And 1 for luck
It’s not everyday that you see a car this big and this purple. Stunning.