Salon Privé master stroke. Entrance from £75, and that is well worth it believe me.
Salon Privé, the wonderful car show to be held on 4th to 6th September 2013 at Syon Park, London, has announced an all-new ticket package for 2013. English Afternoon Tea at Salon Privé, priced at £75 + vat per ticket, so £90 to you and me.
The English Afternoon Tea at Salon Privé ticket permits entry to any one of the three days of the UK’s premier boutique luxury motoring event, and includes:
- Entry from 2.30pm
- Pommery Champagne reception
- Complementary bar
- English afternoon tea
English Afternoon Tea tickets also include full hospitality and access all areas entry to:
- Chubb Insurance Concours d’Elégance
- Boodles Ladies’ Day
- Audemars Piguet British Super Car Show
- EFG Private Bank Art & Memorabilia Fayre
- Luxury Brands Retail Village
- Royal College of Art Concours of the Future design exhibition
- Hyper Car Collection
- Concepts & Prototypes display
Tickets are limited – to purchase, visit the Salon Privé website, or call 0808 100 2205 quoting ‘SP75’ (code required for booking).
See you there!