The Rolls-Royce Wraith. The fastest accelerating car in Rolls Royce’s history. (video)
I recently saw this car for the first time at the Goodwood Festival of Speed (2013). I was very impressed with its looks so thought you’d like to know more about the fastest accelerating car in Rolls Royce‘s history, the Rolls-Royce Wraith.
- It will cost £250,000.
- The Wraith is the fastest accelerating car in Rolls Royce’s history.
- 0-60 mph in just 4.4 seconds.
- The Wraith – a Scottish word for ‘apparition’ or ‘ghost’ – is thought to be aimed at a younger, wealthy market than its more stately models.
- Power comes from a 624bhp, 590lb ft V12 engine.
- Features include voice activation commands, adaptive headlights and a keyless opening boot.
- It completed the 1.16-mile course in under 60 seconds, reaching 134 mph as the car accelerated past Goodwood House.
Here is a video by Rolls-Royce themselves in which they talk about this undoubtedly special car. What do you think?
One thought on "The Rolls-Royce Wraith. The fastest accelerating car in Rolls Royce’s history. (video)"