Replacement drivers license Florida
Driving a car is an absolute necessity for many people across the USA and the globe. This is more stark in states such as Florida, where travel is vital to get from A to B, but also from a health and safety perspective due to the heat and sunshine that Florida is lucky to experience.
From a legal perspective, ensuring your driving license or ID is valid is equally important. In Florida these must be renewed every 8 years, by the date of expiry on the card. It’s never been easier to get a replacement drivers license in Florida.
Providers like swift-tag.com can easily locate your records. It’s best to have the following available to you when you go to renew:
- ID to prove your date of birth (e.g. birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of social security number (social security card, W-2 form, paycheck or SSA 1099)
- Proof of residential address (mortgage statement, voter registration card, medical card or W-2 form
Can I transfer my drivers license to Florida online?
It is essential to renew your vehicle registration as at when due. Failure to comply could result in the suspension of your driver’s license. Certain requirements are expected to be met before you can renew your vehicle registration in Florida. One of the important requirements is that you must have a liability policy that covers the expenses of damage done to other vehicles and drivers in the event of an accident.
The renewal of your vehicle registration with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLDHSMV) can be done in several ways.
- You can choose to renew your vehicle registration in person. This will require you to go to your local county’s tax collector’s office. When going to renew your registration in person, don’t forget to take along your driver’s license, current registration card, proof of auto insurance, and a payment method accepted by the tax collector’s office.
- Another way you can renew your vehicle registration is by email. However, this option is not available in all Florida counties and may not be available to some drivers. You can only renew your vehicle registration via mail if you were explicitly told to do so in your registration renewal reminder.
- The last and most convenient method is renewal via online methods. To renew your vehicle registration online, you must have up to date auto insurance information with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Florida Online Vehicle Registration Renewal Made Easy With Swift-Tags
With Swift-Tags, you can easily complete your vehicle registration renewal online in 3 simple steps. Once you have an up to date record with the FLDHSMV, you can leverage our swift online vehicle registration services to renew your registration.
To renew your vehicle registration, follow these simple processes:
- Provide some information about your vehicle, such as the vehicle type and the licence plate number.
- Enter your personal details such as your name, social security number, date of birth, and other required information.
- The final step is checking out. Here, you will review your application to ensure there were no mistakes and then proceed to make payment and complete the process.
As you can see, the process is quick and easy. Don’t delay and get your license renewed now, stay safe and stay legal.