The Outlierman, an Italian company creating luxury automotive accessories for driving enthusiasts, has launched a classic car rental platform, giving classic car enthusiasts the opportunity to drive a wide variety of legendary marques including Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Maserati and Alfa Romeo anywhere in Europe.
The company has 15 classic cars to choose from, including a pine green 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB 2 Short Nose and a white convertible 1956 Porsche 356 A Speedster.
Outlierman’s experts can also advise you on the best driving routes, including places worth a special visit, such as restaurants and vineyards, alongside artistic, cultural and natural wonders. They also offer the opportunity to participate in some of Europe’s iconic vintage car races, such as Italy’s historic Mille Miglia.
Andrea Mazzuca, founder of The Outlierman, said: “I’m thrilled to launch our new classic car rental platform – ‘Rent & Drive’ – making it easier than ever for our customers to create their own memorable road trip. I have always had a passion for driving classic sports cars and wanted to create something special, which I could use both for myself, and share with likeminded car enthusiasts. With access to some of the world’s finest classic sports cars, we can provide unforgettable experiences that many automotive aficionados only dream of.”
- 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB 2 Short Nose
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso
- 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster
- 1956 Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing
- 1961 Maserati 3500 GT Vignale Spyder
- 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster 3.2
- 1974 Porsche 911 S 2.4 targa
- 1956 Porsche 356 A Speedster
- 1959 Jaguar XK-150 OTS
- 1962 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 S1 FHC
- 1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale SS
- 1964 Porsche 356 SC Coupé
- 1958 Mercedes Benz 190 SL
- 1973 Jaguar E-Type 5.3 OTS
- 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider