World Premiere of the Bugatti Chiron
The fastest, just got faster, with the unveiling of the Bugatti Chiron at the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show.
- The Chiron is the world’s most powerful, fastest, most luxurious and most exclusive production super sports car.
- With the Chiron, Bugatti has made the best even better.
- The Chiron is the world’s first production sports car with 1,500 HP.
- With torque of 1,600 Nm between 2,000 and 6,000 rpm, the Chiron offers maximum performance with outstanding control in all speed ranges.
- Maximum speed: 420 km/h, limited for road travel.
- The Chiron is ready for a new world speed record.
- Acceleration: from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 2.5 seconds.
- The Chiron is limited to a series of 500 units.
- Market launch in autumn 2016.
- Basic price: €2.4 million net.
- Advance orders have already been received for one third of the total production.
- Unique market position thanks to the unprecedented combination of ultimate performance with exclusive design and comfort.
- The Chiron embodies Bugatti’s new design language.